- Pink Bohemian Reed Diffuser
- Rose Gold Wax Melt Burner
- 5 large Wax Melt Tubs
- Festive Decoration
CARING FOR YOUR REED DIFFUSER
- Place the reed sticks in the oil, let them sit for one hour and then flip them
- Place away from direct sunlight and direct heat – don’t place them over radiators or fires
- Position in small rooms like a bathroom, bedroom, office or high traffic areas such as an entrance
- Replace reeds every 2 to 3 months or when they become clogged with dust
- Be careful of drips when changing the reeds as oil can damage surfaces
HOW TO USE YOUR WAX MELTS
- Remove wax from packaging.
- Place a segment cube on top of your wax melt burner.
- Use an unscented tea light to melt the wax and release the scent.
- Replace the cube when you can no longer smell the fragrance
- To remove, allow the wax to cool completely, then simply push the wax on one side and it will pop out cleanly
DO NOT EAT OR DRINK ANY OF THE PRODUCTS. KEEP ALL PRODUCTS AWAY FROM PETS AND CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES