- Gold wax melt burner
- Large pack of wax melts
- Black vintage candle
CARING FOR YOUR CANDLE
- Trim your wick to 5mm every time before you light your candle
- To prevent tunneling, please make sure the entire top layer of wax reaches the edges of the container on the first burn
- If the candle glass becomes blackened whilst burning, extinguish the candle, allow it to cool, and wipe with a dry paper towel
- If the flame becomes too large, extinguish the candle and trim the wick before you relight the candle
- Never let your candle burn completely. Always leave ½ inch of wax at the bottom of the container
- Burn for no longer than 4 hours at a time
- Never leave candles burning unattended or lit near draughts, open windows, air vents or fans
When the candle is finished simply use warm water and washing up liquid to clean the container. Do not use abrasive materials as this may damage the container
You can reuse the container to add trinkets, jewellery, make-up brushes etc.
Following these care instructions will ensure a clean and complete burn with no tunneling or leftover wax. Your candle will burn for twice as long releasing the maximum scent throw, enhancing your candle experience.