Our new limited edition Winter geo candle has been teamed up with our best selling bohemian reed diffuser to create this stunning gift set. The candle is a beautiful dome shape with a stylish diamond geo design that matches perfectly with the diffuser. Our candles are made from 100% natural soy wax to ensure a cleaner and longer burn, whilst enjoying 12-15 months continuous fragrance from our bohemian reed diffuser.
CARING FOR YOUR CANDLE
- Trim your wick to 5mm every time before you light your candle
- To prevent tunneling, please make sure the entire top layer of wax reaches the edges of the container on the first burn
- If the candle glass becomes blackened whilst burning, extinguish the candle, allow it to cool, and wipe with a dry paper towel
- If the flame becomes too large, extinguish the candle and trim the wick before you relight the candle
- Never let your candle burn completely. Always leave ½ inch of wax at the bottom of the container
- Burn for no longer than 4 hours at a time
- Never leave candles burning unattended or lit near draughts, open windows, air vents or fans
When the candle is finished simply use warm water and washing up liquid to clean the container. Do not use abrasive materials as this may damage the container
You can reuse the container to add trinkets, jewellery, make-up brushes etc.
Following these care instructions will ensure a clean and complete burn with no tunneling or leftover wax. Your candle will burn for twice as long releasing the maximum scent throw, enhancing your candle experience.
- Place the reed sticks in the oil, let them sit for one hour and then flip them
- Place away from direct sunlight and direct heat – don’t place them over radiators or fires
- Position in small rooms like a bathroom, bedroom, office or high traffic areas such as an entrance
- Replace reeds every 2 to 3 months or when they become clogged with dust
- Be careful of drips when changing the reeds as oil can damage surfaces